Most people long to be part of something bigger than themselves—to make the world a better place in some way
Often, though, people aren’t sure how to get started.
We can help!
As a church, we want to be known for how deeply we care about our community.
We practice compassion in multiple ways:
- Serving people without homes.
- Supporting single moms.
- Partnering with local schools.
- Annual Serve The City work day.
- Conducting food and clothing drives for under-resourced families.
- Making Christmas affordable for struggling families through our Christmas Shoppe.
In addition to our local missions efforts, we have relationships with people and organizations in Africa, Mexico, and the Middle East:
- Children of the Nations
- Compassion International
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Yugo Ministries
- Grace House