Most people long to be part of something bigger than themselves—to make the world a better place in some way
Often, though, people aren’t sure how to get started.
We can help!
As a church, we want to be known for how deeply we care about our community.
We practice compassion in multiple ways:
- Serving people without homes.
- Supporting single moms.
- Partnering with local schools.
- Annual Serve The City work day.
- Conducting food and clothing drives for under-resourced families.
- Making Christmas affordable for struggling families through our Christmas Shoppe.